- To get the dates you desire please call us at (812) 936-3000 for availability and reservations.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We are an adults-only destination. Adults only
means you must be 21 years of age or older.
- No smoking inside or out. No smoking is allowed
inside the cabin or anywhere on the property.
- Our pet policy: We love animals and have
pets of our own. However, our cabin guests may be allergic
to pet dander and hair, so please don't bring your pet.
Pets can also interfere with the excellent birding and wildlife
viewing opportunities at the cabin and surrounds. No
pets allowed. No exceptions.
- Violation of these rules will result in forfeiture of
- Check-ins must be between 3 pm EST and dark (no check-ins after dark), and must be arranged in advance with A
Little Log Cabin in the Woods. It is important to
call us if you are going to be late. Unlike motels, etc.,
we do not have a front desk staffed 24/7.
- Check-out time is 11:00 noon local time.
- A minimum two night stay is required.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation.
- A credit card is required to make a reservation.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of deposit.
- A damage deposit of $125.00 per party (cash only) is due at check-in
and is refundable after cabin inspection.
- Cash, Visa and MasterCard are acceptable forms of payment.
Make a reservation
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of reservation. Cancellation
for any reason at any time will result in a total forfeiture of that deposit.
- Guests will receive a credit in the amount of the original
deposit if, and only if, their stay is rescheduled within
30 days of cancellation. Rescheduling will be allowed one
VEHICLE ACCESS TO CABINS
The gravel access road is mostly level with a couple of slopes that require a vehicle with front-wheel or four-wheel drive, and at least 6 inches of ground clearance if ground is snow-covered.
We take pride in supplying a starter quantity of seasoned firewood for guests to enjoy a couple of fires during their stay. (It takes almost a year to cut and season firewood ahead of time.) Additional firewood is available for purchase locally.
Please do not bring firewood into our area as it may harbor Emerald Ash Borers that threaten our native hardwood forests.
Please contact us with
any questions or to make a reservation.
|A Little Log Cabin in the Woods
offers a very secluded, private experience, and we protect the privacy
of our guests. Please do not drop by the cabin or our home without
calling first. We are happy to show the cabin only if it is empty,
so please call ahead. Thank you for politely respecting our privacy
and the rights of our guests.